We really value you, and we appreciate being a part of your journey.
Making a decision to change jobs or careers can be one of the most exciting and stressful times in your life. We are genuine people with expert knowledge, who want to guide you through the rabbit warren of information and give you authentic frank advice that is truly in your best interests. Together we will identify what makes you tick, by understanding your motivations and experience we will professionally advise a tailored plan for you. Regardless of the outcome you are sure to have a trusted recruiter that you can call anytime for any reason.
- Always dress for success, being overdressed is always better than being underdressed.
- Look sharp, your first impression will be a lasting one.
- Ensure you are well-groomed for your meeting, cut your nails, brush your hair, have a shave and put away those piercings and tattoos for the first meeting.
- Do not smoke prior to any meeting wait until afterwards, we know you are nervous all will be ok.
- Less is best with regards to makeup, cologne and accessories, shine your shoes and put on your best socks and smile!
- Be the best version of you!
- Be polite, smile, do not cut your interviewer off, ensure your answers are concise and reflect the questions asked.
- Maintain good eye contact and be yourself they want to get to know the real you so be honest!
- Research the company and think about what questions you would like to ask during the meeting, this is an opportunity for you to find out about them too.
- Be polite to every person you encounter, you may cut someone off in the carpark that happens to be the CEO!
Leave the salary jargon with the experts, we do this day in day out and will be able to negotiate on your behalf.
Be genuine, always thank the interviewee for their time, and remember they have adjusted their schedule to meet with you. Call your consultant immediately after the interview and relay your feedback.
Remember…. Be Humble, Be Happy!
TELEPHONE02 9387 3772
ADDRESSPO BOX 1566
NSW 1355 Australia